This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
This course will help you understand
- the need to prevent accidents
- health and safety law
- how your role fits into the control and management of the site
- risk assessments and method statements
- performing safely and asking for advice
- ow to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident