CPCS (A33) – Agricultural Tractor Training Courses
The CPCS A33 training program is designed for individuals operating Agricultural Tractors. To enroll in this course, all candidates must have successfully completed the CSCS Health, Safety, and Environment touchscreen test within the past two years.
- Experienced Worker CPCS Course:
- Suitable for candidates with a minimum of 2 years of continuous and recent experience in Agricultural Tractor operation.
- Typically, the Experienced Worker CPCS course spans 2 days.
- Foundation CPCS Course:
- Designed for those lacking the requisite 2 years of continuous and recent experience in Agricultural Tractor operation.
- The Foundation CPCS course usually extends over a longer duration, typically lasting 3 or 4 days.
Upon successful completion of the CPCS A33 course, candidates will be awarded the Red CPCS Card (Trained Operator) with endorsement for the Agricultural Tractor category. This card remains valid for a period of 2 years. During this 2-year period, red card holders have the opportunity to pursue their NVQ in Plant Operations, which is necessary for upgrading to a Blue Competent Operator CPCS Card.
If you are an individual seeking to undertake a CPCS certification training course and acquire a CPCS card, we strongly recommend asking about our guidelines for CPCS Training for Private Individuals. If your not sure this is the right course for you, talk to us.
Please note that all communication is conducted in the English language. If you have any further enquiries or require additional information, do not hesitate to reach out. Call 0121 707 4200