Confined Spaces N702
It is envisaged that by the end of this course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on on and perform the following;
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in confined spaces and their responsibilities as an operative
- To be able to enter & traverse a confines space individually and as part of a team in a trained, competent manner
- Defining confined spaces
- Managing confined spaces
- Gas detection – Hazardous atmospheres
- NPORS classification and applications of the types of categories under their control for low, medium and high risk working.
- Working at height – Harness, tripod and winch
- Emergency escape breathing apparatus
- Manning levels and communication
- Self contained breathing apparatus
- Traverse procedures
This course is available at our Kingsbury training centre or in-house at your premises.
We cover low, medium and high risk