Dump Truck Training Course- Articulated Chassis and Rigid chassis Training Courses.
CPCS Course Details: All levels of Dump Truck training culminate in the CPCS theory and practical tests. The CPCS practical test for both articulated and rigid chassis Dump Trucks must be completed within ninety minutes and will include various activities and maneuvers such as reversing and driving on slopes.
These CPCS courses cover the following elements:
- Pre-use and post-use checks
- Traveling over a range of terrains, including rough undulating ground, steep inclines, and level surfaces, both loaded and unloaded
- Ensuring safe and tidy working areas
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Familiarity with the manufacturer’s handbook and relevant legislation
- Load integrity and security
- Shut down and securing procedures