Crusher Training Course Content
- Jaw Chamber Maintenance.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Basic Hydraulics & System Orientation.
- Basic Electrics: Screen Navigation & Circuit Orientation.
- Move crusher and set up for crushing
- Start-up procedures
- Demonstrate emergency shut down and re-start
- Clear blockage and restart the crusher
- Correct loading and unloading onto external transport
- Jaw settings, hydraulic tension rod setting & plant orientation.
Why Choose Advanced Training and Testing
- Crusher training course at a time to suit your schedule
- Experienced instructors
- Competitive costing for crusher courses
- High pass rates on courses
- NPORS Accredited